Sunday, March 8, 2009

more from the Twelfth Night

Tonight I have been again to the performance of the SCSC's Twelfth Night.
It has been even better than the last week. Tonight I was on my desktop and all the experience was better and smoother. I think that the crew is really up to speed by now because the performance was absolutely flawless. I was able to take more pictures, much better, in my opinion, that the ones I took last week.

I invite all to go and attend one of the show. It is definitely some of the best SL you can experience!

have fun

W

Globe Theater - 12th night - Viola and the Captain

Globe Theater - 12th night - Viola

Globe Theater - 12th night - Ursino

Globe Theater - 12th night - Sir Toby

Globe Theater - 12th night - Cesario

Globe Theater - 12th night - Olivia

Globe Theater - 12th night - Olivia and cesario

No comments: