Saturday, January 10, 2009

the telescope

My friend Matty asked me to build a telescope a few days ago, to complement the solar system model. So I started working on it and now it is complete. You can see it in the picture. It is not too bad, what do you think ?

telescope

I still have to add a menu to make it move. Presently one has to give commands in the chat window. SL is not letting me work on scripts at present so I will postpone that.

I will place it in the Bright Star Gallery in the next days :)

bye for now :)

W

2 comments:

Camilla said...

Very nice! Can I look at the comet with it or will I burn my eyes?! I was going to use the solar system as a weathervane on top of my house. Now I shall need a platform for the telescope as well!

AuroraSkye said...

Ooooooooooooooooo I absolutely love it!!!!! It is so neat! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I definitely will have to buy it! Whooo hooooo!!!!!