Saturday, March 24, 2012

Again on Fashion For Life

Fashion For Life 2012 closed a few days ago and it was - once more - a stunning event.

Fashion For Life - and the RFL Clothing Fair before it - has always been one of my favorite events of the RFL season. I like to walk around the gorgeous sims, even if 90% of the merchandise does not apply for me , being female clothing.

This year I applied for official blogger status, which I got. Of course my main interest is to be able to take photos of the area, as I did for the past editions. An this year it was not different. The sims and the building were amazing and here is once again the slideshow of the images I took.


However, being an official blogger means that merchants send me their preview packages for review. However, being the blogger packages mostly made of female stuff, I did not have the opportunity to cover in detail the work of these talented creator,

It would be unfair, however, to completely ignore them, so here is, in no particular order, the list of the merchants who were so kind to send me review packages. Even if I was unable to cover them, my thanks go nevertheless to all of them.


No comments: