Sunday, March 14, 2010

the Relay for Life Clothing Fair 2010

And it is that time again ! The Second Life Relay for Life Season has started. And traditionally, the first big event of the season is the Clothing Fair.

This year the organizers have done an impressive job: the theme of the fair is the fashion capitals of the world.

Here are a few images of the first sim I visited: Milan. There is an impressive replica of the Galleria, and you can take my word for that. I do not live very far from the real thing ! ;)



RFL Clothing Fair 2010 - Milan Sim

RFL Clothing Fair 2010 - Milan Sim

RFL Clothing Fair 2010 - Milan Sim

RFL Clothing Fair 2010 - Milan Sim

RFL Clothing Fair 2010 - Milan Sim


I already know that I will end the week, much .. much poorer! 
But it is a good cause  :))

No comments: