Monday, June 1, 2009

Light Dance

Team Relay for Hope organized a two days Music Fest during the past week end, in support of their fund raising for the 2009 Relay for Life campaign.

It was a nice weekend of music with many talented people offering their time and their music for this great cause.

I attended a few show and I was particulraly stunned by the Light Dance by Cellandra Zon. I had already attended her show some time ago but because of lag and textures rezzing late I had been unable to fully enjoy it!

Light Dance

The show was absolutely fantastic ! 
I have been looking at my screen breathless for the entire duration of it !

I took some picture of the show but they fall so very short of transmitting the feeling

Light Dance

The dance is very dynamic the the sinergy between images and music is perfect. No statuc picture will ever be able to capture the mood of the moment !

Light Dance

So, if you ever have the opportunity to see Cellandra dancing, grab it! You won't regret it .

Have fun !

W

Light Dance

No comments: