Saturday, September 5, 2009

the Beaumont Sea

Well, I needed a place to keep my ships out of the inventory, so I got una quarter of the new Winterfell Eventide sim, a homestead (there was a Winterfell Eventide before the openspaces disaster, so I am just happy it is back).

the Wild Fleet in the Beaumont Sea

I am keeping it all water, since it purpose is to have the ships floating there. Miss Serra called it the Beaumont Sea when she cut the plot, and I think the name sounds well. :)

I still have to rotate the ships because the prims are not enough to keep them all out, but it is better than before

The Wild Fleet has a home :)

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Beaumont Sea. I like it! You should have got the whole sim and put out the entire fleet! Today, Winterfell Eventide, tomorrow all of Second Life!!! Go Captain Beaumont. Bring on the fleet! :)

Wildstar Beaumont said...

:)))
it is Second Life , not Risk

AuroraSkye said...

Ooooooooooooooo what beautiful photos and a lovely place to keep a lot of your fleet! :-)

Congrats!!!