Thursday, November 26, 2009

the Hunting Star moored in Mishra on her way back from New Babbage to Winterfell

the Hunting Star in Mishra

I stopped in the Bay of Mishra with the Hunting Star on the way back to her home port in Eventide. Okay, if you look at the grid it is not exactly the shortest route but SL allows you to do that ;)

The Fleet Week was extremely successful for my TSS Brigg. Despite losing the final of the Windjammers Race the ship was voted as the winner of the Shipbuilding Contest. Well, I did not even know that the ship had entered the contest, so I was quite pleased that among so many ironclads in a Steampunk region, a sailship was voted as the best. Of course I have no merit at all, since I just bought the ship and the the credit is due to the skilled builder, Martina Lewsey, who I visited at the TSS shipyard, in Jabberwock, to share the news and to congratulate.

Some of the Mishra residents tell me that they enjoy the presence of the ships in the bay from time to time, so I thought to allow them to admire this beautiful ship for some days

And after all , there is something new in Eventide to be taken into account. But this is for the next time ;)

W

2 comments:

AuroraSkye said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Hunting Star back at Mishra for awhile!!!!! I LOVE it! I will have to come by soon and visit it! I LOVE it when you have ships moured there -- they look so beautiful! :-) :-) :-)

Camilla said...

WHAT is new in Eventide? You know how impatient I am when there is news to be had! Tell, tell!!